Monday, July 28, 2008

About this Page

This page was created by me because I just couldn’t find a good resource for Disney wallpapers. This is also a good outlet for me to practice my Photoshop skills as well as my horrendous screencapping abilities. I just thank Disney for being quite inspirational for many, including myself. I always try to find different mediums, but i tend to work with a lot of clip art found on the internet, taking pictures with my camera, scanning images and the like.

I deal with a lot of 1600x1200 wallpapers but if you have any requests or want to have something posted to me, you can send them to DisneyWallpaper (at) gmail.com . Just make sure the at is actually an @. Silly spammers. Also, tell me contact information and the like if you want to post a pic.

____

This Page is Rated

G

disneywallpaper.blogspot.com

No comments: